Hospital Accident Care Insurance
Hospital Accident Care Insurance is available to you at union group rates NOT available from Union Labor Life to the general public.
1 If you have more than one Union Labor Life Certificate or Policy providing the same or similar coverage, your total daily hospital benefit cannot exceed $500 for each covered person. Any excess insurance shall be void and any additional premium paid on such excess will be refunded.
2 Some injuries as a result of an accident are excluded. Please contact us at 888-292-7749 for more information.
3 Rates may change only if they are changed for all insureds under the Group Master Policy.
This coverage is limited to accidents and does not pay for loss due to sickness or illness.
Your plan does not cover injury caused by or resulting from:
1. Intentionally self-inflicted injury.
2. Suicide, or any attempt at suicide.
3. The voluntary use of drugs, medications or sedatives, unless prescribed by a physician.
4. Being legally intoxicated as defined in the state where the injury occurs.
5. Travel in any noncommercial aircraft.
6. An injury that occurs while the insured is committing or attempting to commit an assault or felony.
7. Sickness, or bodily or mental illness.
Exclusions may vary by state.
You must be between the ages of 18-62 to be eligible for this product. This product may not be available in all states.